- having great power or strength；having control and influence over people and events
- 1. having great power or strength a fast, powerful car computers are now more compact and powerful 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having control and influence over people and events the world's most powerful nation 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having a strong effect on people's feelings or thoughts his photomontages are powerful anti-war images 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. dialect very walking is powerful hot work
- having great power or strength: a fast, powerful car computers are now more compact and powerful
- very: walking in this weather is powerful hot work
Oxford American Dictionary
The pride and the fall: the dream and the illusion of Britain as a great nation National Review, Dec 18, 1987 by William R. Hawkins http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1282/is_n24_v39/ai_6199639 UK...
...about sth. 為某事擔憂[操心]。 exercise oneself in 練習&hellip;。 powerful 形容詞 1. 有力的，強大的。 2. (藥等)有效力的；作用大的。 3. 有權力...
... gave the film a deadly review. 他們對這部影片給予毀滅性的評論2. powerfulThe headmaster is a powerful man. 校長是個強有力的人物。Her imagination...