- (of a horse) move with high springy steps；(of a person) walk or move around with ostentatious, exaggerated movements
- an act or instance of prancing.
noun: prance, plural noun: prances
verb: prance, 3rd person present: prances, gerund or present participle: prancing, past tense: pranced, past participle: pranced
- 1. (of a horse) move with high springy steps the pony was prancing around the paddock
- ▪ (of a person) walk or move around with ostentatious, exaggerated movements she pranced around the lounge impersonating her favourite pop stars
- 1. an act or instance of prancing.
...僅供參考.(但八九不離十). Pogo 彈跳(在原地反覆彈跳,或用彈簧墊彈跳) Prancing 跳「跳箱」 gallop 徑賽(飛奔快跑) Lateral Bound 折返跑(橫向...
... must be sound to bear up under such rollicking measures, prance as they dance in Brueghel's great picture, The Kermess...
... me safe and warm 有個人擁抱著我讓我安心而且感到溫暖Horses prance through a silver storm 馬匹奔馳在大風雪中Figures dancing gracefully...