- address a prayer to God or another deity；wish or hope strongly for a particular outcome or situation
- used as a preface to polite requests or instructions；used as a way of adding ironic or sarcastic emphasis to a question
verb: pray, 3rd person present: prays, gerund or present participle: praying, past tense: prayed, past participle: prayed
- 1. address a prayer to God or another deity the whole family are praying for Michael 同義詞
- ▪ wish or hope strongly for a particular outcome or situation after several days of rain, we were praying for sun I prayed that James wouldn't notice
- 1. formal, archaic used as a preface to polite requests or instructions ladies and gentlemen, pray be seated
- ▪ formal, archaic used as a way of adding ironic or sarcastic emphasis to a question and what, pray, was the purpose of that?
- address a solemn request or expression of thanks to a deity or other object of worship: the whole family is praying for Michael pray God this is true
- used as a preface to polite requests or instructions: pray continue
Oxford American Dictionary
...baby Kimi no namida ni furetai yo... baby 想要拂去你的淚...baby I pray... "信じて" I pray...“Shinjite” I pray...
這句話是有錯的 Now, all THAT he could do was TO pray that no harm would come ot him. (大寫的字是不見了的字)
Pray for God to lead us... 祈求神的帶領我們…or祈求神的帶領我們。 (這句話後面還可以加單字，也可以常做一句己結束的句子。) Pray for God's leading。 祈求 神的帶領。 (請注意這句話已經結束了)