- a preliminary wash, especially one performed as part of a cycle in an automatic washing machine.；a substance applied as a treatment before washing
- give a preliminary wash to (a garment), typically before putting it on sale
noun: pre-wash, plural noun: pre-washes
verb: pre-wash, 3rd person present: pre-washes, gerund or present participle: pre-washing, past tense: pre-washed, past participle: pre-washed
- 1. a preliminary wash, especially one performed as part of a cycle in an automatic washing machine.
- ▪ a substance applied as a treatment before washing used as a pre-wash, this product conditions the hair
- 1. give a preliminary wash to (a garment), typically before putting it on sale he would have to pre-wash the shirt before packing and shipping it
...指示燈：燈亮，表示預洗動作，（有給皂功能者）洗手機出水量少，淋濕雙手。Pre-wash indicating light: light on for pre-wash operation (with detergent supply function) of...
...彈性 stretchability, elasticity 吸汗性 sweat absorbency 排汗性 sweatability 牛仔褲的洗舊 pre-washed 刷白 bleached 有腰身的 waistline-contoured 伸縮 expandable, flexible...
... by 4% paraformaldehyde 2. permeabilized with 0.5% (v/v) Triton 3. washed with PBS 4. treated with ice-cold methanol for 20 min 5. pre-blocked for 30 min with sheep serum at 37˚C 6. washed...