- dangerously high or steep；(of a change to a worse situation or condition) sudden and dramatic
- 1. dangerously high or steep the precipitous cliffs of the North Atlantic coast 同義詞
- ▪ (of a change to a worse situation or condition) sudden and dramatic the end of the war led to a precipitous decline in exports 同義詞
- 2. (of an action) done suddenly and without careful consideration precipitous intervention 同義詞
- dangerously high or steep: the track skirted a precipitous drop
...the rainfall is plentiful in Taiwan, the topography is high and precipitous, the rivers and creeks are very brief , it is but very...
...well 看起來沒病的兒童，卻持續發燒3到4日不降 單字：persistent：持續的 Precipitous drop in fever to normal with appearance of rash 體溫高燒突然降回正常，並出現紅疹...
... bestowed by nature. Facing the lofty peaks and precipitous gorges of the park, we can proudly say, "Taroko is one of...