- 清晰的; 明確的; 精確的；恰好的
- 1. 清晰的; 明確的; 精確的 to be precise ... 確切地說…
- 2. 恰好的 at this precise moment 就在這時候
- 3. 嚴謹周密的; 細微的
1. marked by exactness and accuracy of expression or detail
2. (of a person) exact, accurate, and careful about details
3. used to emphasize that one is referring to an exact and particular thing
「1. marked by exactness and accuracy of expression or detail」的反義字
「2. (of a person) exact, accurate, and careful about details」的反義字
...hand, you shall use a noun "precision" to describe technology, not an adjective "precise", because you try to describe the type of technology, not to describe this technology...
Precise oil make, used in fragrant treatment often, apply to calm... anti-oxidant, utilize the multiple characteristic of precise oil, test its restraining the fungus result...spathulenol(13.91%) , linalol (4.02%) When; The precise oil of tea tree is with terpin-4-ol (58.20%) 2009...
...something at the right time and is not late. He’s always very punctual . Precise(adj)---1.you use precise to emphasize that you are referring to an exact...