- a thing predicted; a forecast；the action of predicting something
noun: prediction, plural noun: predictions
- 1. a thing predicted; a forecast:
a prediction that economic growth would resume
- 2. the action of predicting something:
the prediction of future behaviour
- n.a thing predicted; a forecast:
- a prediction that the Greeks would destroy the Persian empire
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...quot;將某物應用在某物" apply [this same method of pedigree analysis and prediction] to [any genetic trait controlled by a single gene locus]. 2. this same method...
Perfect Predictions 完美的預言 In September, 1978...box to the station. He said his predictions were locked in the box. The box...
Prediction of forgetting 這是我翻出來的 你打的因該是對拉,因為我有請別人幫忙翻過,他說你這樣打也可以,你那樣跟我打的其實都一樣阿,只是前後的一點點小差別而已