- the purchase of goods or shares by one person or party before the opportunity is offered to others；the right to purchase public land by preemption.
- 1. the purchase of goods or shares by one person or party before the opportunity is offered to others the commission had the right of preemption
- ▪ North American historical the right to purchase public land by preemption.
- 2. the action of preempting or forestalling, especially of making a preemptive attack damaging retaliation for any attempt at preemption
- ▪ US the interruption or replacement of a scheduled radio or television program.
...the door (To have an opportunity 英諺: 先下手為強 ) To pre-empt strong (preemption 先發制人, 先下手為強)
聯邦preemptionIt 似乎是否CISG 搶先取得州法律的問題是第一印象的問題。 就聯邦法令而論...
我在學生時代就沒有把英文學好，一直到後來職場升遷總是擦身而過 甚至連出國都可以因為英文不好而困在機場1個多小時才出海關 更讓我下定決心一定要學好英文，而去報名了補習班 雖然選擇的是小班制教學，但班上程度大部份都比我好 久而久之因為程度跟不太上，後來老師教...