- 偏見，歧視[C][U][（+against）]；偏愛，偏袒[C][U][（+in favor of）]
- 使抱偏見，使懷成見[（+against/in favor of）]；對……不利；損害，侵害
過去式：prejudiced 過去分詞：prejudiced 現在分詞：prejudicing
- 1. 偏見，歧視[C][U][（+against）] I haven't got one particle of race prejudice. 我沒有絲毫的種族偏見。
- 2. 偏愛，偏袒[C][U][（+in favor of）] He has a prejudice in our favor. 他對我們有偏愛。
- 3. 【律】損害，侵害[U] The attorney argued that the decision involved prejudice to his client. 律師論辨說這一裁決侵害了他的委託人。
- 1. 使抱偏見，使懷成見[（+against/in favor of）] One unfortunate experience prejudiced him against all lawyers. 一次不幸的經歷使他對所有律師產生偏見。
- 2. 對……不利；損害，侵害 I don't want to prejudice your chances in any way. 我絕不想破壞你的機會。
"Without prejudice" means that it is offered on the basis that it may be...
without prejudice to the default jurisdiction of the organizer 不受組織的制裁
Arrogant and prejudice, this movie, are speaking the person's personality and act towards people...the head quarter puts Gao Gao in the last posture;Or have prejudice to the someone, head quarter to the done of the other people for hold contrary opinion...