過去式：prejudiced 過去分詞：prejudiced 現在分詞：prejudicing
- 1. 偏見 racial/political prejudice 種族／政治偏見
- 2. 先入之見 a prejudice against/in favour of sb./sth. 對某人／某事物的成見／偏愛 to overcome one's prejudices 克服成見
- 3. 侵害 to the prejudice of ... 有損於 … without prejudice to ... 無損於…
- 1. 使…產生偏見 to prejudice sb. against/in favour of sb./sth. 使某人對…有偏見／偏愛…
- 2. 對…不利
1. preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience
2. dislike, hostility, or unjust behaviour deriving from preconceived and unfounded opinions
3. harm or injury that results or may result from some action or judgement
4. give rise to prejudice in (someone); make biased
5. cause harm to (a state of affairs)
"Without prejudice" means that it is offered on the basis that it may be...
without prejudice to the default jurisdiction of the organizer 不受組織的制裁
Arrogant and prejudice, this movie, are speaking the person's personality and act towards people...the head quarter puts Gao Gao in the last posture;Or have prejudice to the someone, head quarter to the done of the other people for hold contrary opinion...