- 偏見，歧視[C][U][（+against）] I haven't got one particle of race prejudice. 我沒有絲毫的種族偏見。
- 使抱偏見，使懷成見[（+against/in favor of）] One unfortunate experience prejudiced him against all lawyers. 一次不幸的經歷使他對所有律師產生偏見。
- 偏見 racial/political prejudice 種族／政治偏見
- 使…產生偏見 to prejudice sb. against/in favour of sb./sth. 使某人對…有偏見／偏愛…
- 不使...受損害 The firm agreed to pay compensation without prejudice. 公司在未承認負有責任的情況下同意付給賠償金。 The offer was accepted without prejudice to the current pay negotiations. 該提議獲得接納, 但對目前正在進行的工資談判並無影響。
- 不使受損害 You should make a decision without prejudice to our rights. 你作出的決定應該不損害我們的權益。
without prejudice to the default jurisdiction of the organizer 不受組織的制裁
Arrogant and prejudice, this movie, are speaking the person's personality and act towards people...the head quarter puts Gao Gao in the last posture;Or have prejudice to the someone, head quarter to the done of the other people for hold contrary opinion...
Has the prejudice when to somebody, the general meeting holds the opposite opinion to ...who often we also unconscious become in the book, also easy to appear arrogant gentleman and prejudice young lady in our side. When we have a prejudice to a person, can hoodwink...