- 囑咐; 開；規定
過去式：prescribed 過去分詞：prescribed 現在分詞：prescribing
- 1. 囑咐; 開 to prescribe sth. (for sth.) (for sb.) （為治療某疾病）（為某人）開某藥品 he was prescribed aspirin 給他開了阿司匹林
- 2. 規定 to prescribe sth. for sth. 為某物規定某物 heavy penalties are prescribed by the authorities for this offence 當局對這種違法行為規定了嚴厲的處罰措施
1. (of a medical practitioner) advise and authorize the use of (a medicine or treatment) for someone, especially in writing
2. recommend (a substance or action) as something beneficial
3. state authoritatively or as a rule that (an action or procedure) should be carried out
I prescribe five medicine to you, here are antipyretic(退燒藥) 、 cough mixture(止咳藥也可以...胃藥)、aminophyllin(支氣管擴張劑)、 Medicinal liquid of cough . I prescribe list to you , and you to go and get your medicine in the pharmacy(藥局...
從 Swedish Prescribed Drug Rgister, 2005 所得來以年長人口為研究對象的資料之特性...
...medicine cabinet for the most powerful of the drugs Dr. Mallard prescribed for her and slammed the cabinet shut. 她吃力地打開藥箱 拿 馬拉...