- 在場；風度; 儀態
- 1. 在場 in the presence of sb., in sb.'s presence 當著某人的面 to be admitted to sb.'s presence 被允許來到某人面前
- 2. 風度; 儀態 stage presence 颱風 a man/woman of tremendous presence 儀表堂堂的男子／儀態不凡的女子
- 3. 感覺中的存在物 to sense a presence 感覺到有東西在 a ghostly presence 鬼魂
- 4. 勢力 a military presence 駐軍 a heavy police presence 大批警察
1. the state or fact of existing, occurring, or being present
2. a person or thing that exists or is present in a place but is not seen
3. the impressive manner or appearance of a person
「1. the state or fact of existing, occurring, or being present」的反義字
the company lacked the resources to establish an international presence ＝ 這家公司缺少建立國際營運據點所需的資源。 註："presence" 是出席...
I think, "declare her presence" can just be translated as "大駕光臨" 2014-02-08 23:33:39...
The physical presence of a computer engineer is vastly superior to telephone tech support. 電腦工程師的親自到場服務, 遠遠勝過電話線上的技術諮詢. 2010-09-14 17:43:33 補充： is vastly superior to = is much better than