- in a particular place；existing or occurring in a place or thing
- the period of time now occurring；a present tense
- 1. in a particular place a doctor must be present at the ringside the speech caused embarrassment to all those present 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ existing or occurring in a place or thing organic molecules are present in comets 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ fully focused on or involved in what one is doing or experiencing you have to put everything out of your mind and be really present
- 2. existing or occurring now she did not expect to find herself in her present situation 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ now being considered or discussed the present article cannot answer every question
- ▪ (of a tense or participle) expressing an action now going on or habitually performed, or a condition now existing.
- 1. the period of time now occurring they are happy and at peace, refusing to think beyond the present
- ▪ a present tense the verbs are all in the present
at present 是成語，通常用來表示「此刻」、「目前...怎樣。 I don't have a job at present. 目前我沒有工作。 At present the...更進一步說明，其實在這個意義上， the present 前面的介係詞，不一定用 in，完全看...
Present 圖片參考：http://blog-imgs-49-origin.fc2.com/i/c/e/icenet/2011120703271142b.jpg 作詞：山村隆太 作曲...那雙手 也想要握緊 圖片參考：http://www.music-lounge.jp/v2/common/im/uf/news/201109/09/flumpool.jpg 圖：flumpool Present ●上述的翻譯及平假名(以粉紅色表示)如同上面所述，僅供參考。因字數限制的關係，羅馬拼音放在補充...
"現在就是現在" 後面的present當形容詞用..前面的present當名詞用 present有很多意思..名詞可以當現在...禮物 present...