- give or award formally or ceremonially；give someone (a gift or award) in a formal or ceremonial way
verb: present, 3rd person present: presents, gerund or present participle: presenting, past tense: presented, past participle: presented
- 1. give or award formally or ceremonially a celebrity will present the prizes a top executive will present an award to employees who built the F-150 同義詞
- ▪ give someone (a gift or award) in a formal or ceremonial way my students presented me with some flowers
- ▪ show or offer (something) for others to scrutinize or consider he stopped and presented his passport 同義詞
- ▪ formally deliver (a check or bill) for acceptance or payment a check presented by Mr. Jackson was returned by the bank
- ▪ bring (a complaint, petition, or evidence) formally to the notice of a court the psychological evidence was presented in court
- 2. formally introduce (someone) to someone else may I present my wife? 同義詞
- ▪ appear formally before other people he failed to present himself in court
- ▪ (of an opportunity or idea) occur and be available for use or exploitation when a favorable opportunity presented itself he would submit his proposition
- 3. introduce or announce the various items of (a broadcast show) as a participant the Late Show was presented by Cynthia Rose 同義詞
- ▪ (of a company or producer) put (a show or exhibition) before the public. 同義詞
- 4. exhibit (a particular state or appearance) to others the EU presented a united front over the crisis
- ▪ be the cause of (a problem or difficulty) this should not present much difficulty
- ▪ represent (someone or something) to others in a particular way he presented himself as a hardworking man 同義詞
- ▪ exhibit the outward or physical appearance of a specified gender at that time she was presenting as male and was hired with a traditionally male first name
- 5. (of a patient) come forward for or undergo initial medical examination for a particular condition or symptom the patient presented with mild clinical encephalopathy
- ▪ (of an illness) manifest itself.
- 6. (of a part of a fetus) be directed toward the cervix during labor.
- 7. hold out or aim (a firearm) at something so as to be ready to fire they were to present their rifles, take aim, and fire
at present 是成語，通常用來表示「此刻」、「目前...怎樣。 I don't have a job at present. 目前我沒有工作。 At present the...更進一步說明，其實在這個意義上， the present 前面的介係詞，不一定用 in，完全看...
Present 圖片參考：http://blog-imgs-49-origin.fc2.com/i/c/e/icenet/2011120703271142b.jpg 作詞：山村隆太 作曲...那雙手 也想要握緊 圖片參考：http://www.music-lounge.jp/v2/common/im/uf/news/201109/09/flumpool.jpg 圖：flumpool Present ●上述的翻譯及平假名(以粉紅色表示)如同上面所述，僅供參考。因字數限制的關係，羅馬拼音放在補充...
"現在就是現在" 後面的present當形容詞用..前面的present當名詞用 present有很多意思..名詞可以當現在...禮物 present...