- maintain (something) in its original or existing state；retain (a condition or state of affairs)
- food made with fruit preserved in sugar, such as jam or marmalade；a sphere of activity regarded as being reserved for a particular person or group
noun: preserve, plural noun: preserves
- 1. maintain (something) in its original or existing state all records of the past were zealously preserved 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ retain (a condition or state of affairs) a fight to preserve local democracy 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ maintain or keep alive (a memory or quality) the film has preserved all the qualities of the novel
- ▪ keep safe from harm or injury a place for preserving endangered species 同義詞
- ▪ treat or refrigerate (food) to prevent its decomposition or fermentation. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ prepare (fruit) for long-term storage by boiling it with sugar she canned the vegetables and preserved the fruit from the garden
- ▪ keep (game or an area where game is found) undisturbed to allow private hunting or shooting.
- 1. food made with fruit preserved in sugar, such as jam or marmalade home-made preserves 同義詞
- 2. a sphere of activity regarded as being reserved for a particular person or group the civil service became the preserve of the educated middle class 同義詞
- 3. North American a place where game is protected and kept for private hunting or shooting. 同義詞
preserving pan = jam pan jam pan = 拿來煮果醬的大鍋子 preserving pan = 拿來煮果醬的大鍋子 拿來煮果醬的大鍋子 = 果醬鍋 preserving pan = jam pan = 拿來煮果醬的大鍋子 = 果醬鍋 *PS preserving pan...
preserve(Vt) 保存（會腐敗的東西ｅｘ：食物） 保護（會壞掉的東西ｅｘ：古蹟） →preservative(n.)防腐劑 →preserves 蜜餞 reserve(Vt) 保留ˋ預定 make a reservation for +目標物（房間ˋ旅館...
...: fare home 是什麼意思嗎？ A: 是，那是回家的路費(費用)。 preserve和conserve在英、美語系字典有較大的差異 - Merriam-Webster:兩...