- the elected head of a republican state；the head of a society, council, or other organization
noun: president, plural noun: presidents
- 1. the elected head of a republican state the Irish president President Kennedy 同義詞
- ▪ the head of a society, council, or other organization the president of the European Community
- ▪ North American the head of a college or university. 同義詞
- ▪ North American the head of a company. 同義詞
- 2. the celebrant at a Eucharist.
president election=the election of president. 用作標題，需要簡潔明瞭，所以：president election
President==> 總裁 在無過多的外部投資者參與的董事會中 (指 多數私人企業) 持股比例...
They are both different. President means the president of a country that is the leader of the country Presidency means the period of someone is a president. like his presidency lasted 8 years.