- (of a problem, need, or situation) requiring quick or immediate action or attention；expressing something strongly or persistently
- a phonograph record or other object made by the application of force or weight.；a series of objects pressed at one time
noun: pressing, plural noun: pressings
- 1. (of a problem, need, or situation) requiring quick or immediate action or attention:
inflation was the most pressing problem
he had pressing business in Albany
- 2. expressing something strongly or persistently:
a pressing invitation
- 1. a phonograph record or other object made by the application of force or weight.
- 2. a series of objects pressed at one time:
the first pressing of the live album
- 3. an act or instance of applying force or weight to something:
pure-grade olive oil is the product of the second or third pressings
press ahead with是連在一起的 請見：http://www.google.com.tw/dictionary?q=press+ahead%2Fon+(with+something)&hl=zh-TW&sl=en&tl...是中國，單數，要加s 該句已經有support為動詞了，所以press ahead with這個動詞片語，press要加ing變動名詞。 希望這樣...
...have the necessary fire in the belly — that is, the willingness to hit the street and press the flesh, circuit the rubber chicken banquets, woo the fat cats, make the...
...both questions. To me, the differences between "press" and "media" are: 1. they are mostly interchangeable...