過去式：pressured 過去分詞：pressured 現在分詞：pressuring
- 1. 壓力 to apply pressure to sth., to exert or put pressure on sth. 給某物施加壓力 the machine is running at full pressure 這臺機器在全速運轉
- 2. 氣壓 a band of low pressure 低壓帶 atmospheric pressure 大氣壓
- 3. 催促 pressure on/from sb. 施加給／來自某人的壓力 the pressures of sth./doing sth. 某事／做某事的壓力
- 4. 堵塞; 擁擠
- 1. 強迫 to pressure sb. to do sth. or into doing sth. 強迫某人做某事 stop trying to pressure me! 別勉強我！
1. the force per unit area exerted by a fluid against a surface with which it is in contact
2. the use of persuasion or intimidation to make someone do something
3. a sense of stressful urgency caused by having too many demands on one's time or resources
(1) under high pressure 可解釋為 在高壓狀態 / 環境下 with high pressure 可解釋為 藉由 / 使用高壓...有些差別 (2) S is the process of forcing Sth under high pressure into the Sth. 此句中的 under high pressure 為形容詞片語, 修飾前面的 ...
In physics, the pressure is defined below: Pressure (symbol: p...largely dispersed to result in a smaller "pressure(Force per area)" to your palm's skin while...
《pressure》vs《stress》 壓力 vs 應力 主動 vs 被動 本身作用 vs 外力造成 大氣壓力 vs 結構應力