- 1. 假裝 to make a pretence of sth. 裝出某種樣子 to make a pretence of doing sth. 假裝做某事
- 2. 妄稱 under or on the pretence that or of ... 以…為藉口
1. an attempt to make something that is not the case appear true
2. affected and ostentatious speech and behaviour
3. a claim to have a particular skill or quality
「1. an attempt to make something that is not the case appear true」的反義字
...least 27 times. Eventually you get up, throw on some clotheswithout the pretence that it's actually an outfit and slink into work, asif you've been there...
...few even bother其實是few people even bother，而bother在此，是費心的意思。make any pretense of having more idealistic motives是假裝有任何理想化的動機。 ...
... it real. 3. fulfill what was promised in a joke 4.Pretence fway become reality. 5.say in fun what is carried out in earnest 也...