- 刺; 刺痛; 刺孔；雞巴
過去式：pricked 過去分詞：pricked 現在分詞：pricking
- 1. 刺穿 to prick a hole in sth. 在某物上戳個洞
- 2. 刺痛 I pricked myself/my finger on a thorn 我／我的手指被一根刺刺到了 to prick sb.'s conscience 刺痛某人的良心
- 1. 刺; 刺痛; 刺孔 to give sth. a prick 扎某物一下 a prick of conscience 良心的刺痛
- 2. 雞巴
- 3. 蠢材; 小人
1. make a small hole in (something) with a sharp point; pierce slightly
2. feel a sensation as though a sharp point were sticking into one
3. (of tears) cause the sensation of imminent weeping in (a person's eyes)
4. cause mental or emotional discomfort to
5. provoke to action
6. (especially of a horse or dog) make (the ears) stand erect when on the alert
7. a small hole or mark made by pricking something
8. a sharp pain caused by being pierced with a sharp point
9. a sudden feeling of an unpleasant emotion
...between a Porsche and a hedgehog? A hedgehog has its pricks on the outside. ( , but Porsche has the prick on the inside. ) &ldquo...
...why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. (KJV)出自聖經另外查字典, kick against the pricks INFORMAL...
...意思應該同於 仔細聽 Ex: He pricked up his ears at the sound of his father's voice. 他一聽到...