- of or held by a prince；sumptuous and splendid
- 1. of or held by a prince the princely states of India princely authority
- ▪ sumptuous and splendid princely accommodations 同義詞
- ▪ (of a sum of money) large or generous (often used ironically) she's paying a princely sum 同義詞
- relating to a prince: the princely states of India
...deep understand can all sorts of's tactic, come keep its legend, sutra, princely value sense. Thereinto, price's tactic is a important hinge. LV...
hourly daily weekly fortnightly monthly yearly ugly homely manly friendly lovely princely willy-nilly hilly saintly chilly spindly swelly wobbly bristly holy knightly knobbly kingly earthly godly goodly gravelly grisly gristly 想不太出來了:S
教宗護衛隊的那種貴族氣息 2009-03-13 12:42:04 補充： [教皇的御林軍]是比較封建的翻法