- the daughter of a monarch.；a close female relative of monarch, especially a son's daughter.
noun: princess, plural noun: princesses
- 1. the daughter of a monarch.
- 2. a close female relative of monarch, especially a son's daughter.
- 3. the wife or widow of a prince.
- 4. the female ruler of a small state, actually, nominally, or originally subject to a king or emperor.
- 5. a spoiled or arrogant young woman:
stop being such a princess
- 6. a form of address used by a man to a girl or woman:
is something the matter, princess?
princess 複數為何？ princesses 很多 princess 的所有格為何？ many princesses' 2011-11-06 09:37:09 補充： princesses' 的發音與princesses相同, 都是/prin-si-siz/, 類似普林西西斯.
以下是我在網路上查到"Ice Princess "的定義： The term 'ice princess' means someone who ...
...場 Narrator: The next morning、when the Princess woke up、she joined the King...marry(Mad). 國王:我命令你們給我結婚(抓狂) Princess: Marry you? How do I know that...