- 可能性；可能的事; 可能的結果
- 1. 可能性 in all probability 很可能
- 2. 可能的事; 可能的結果 war is a probability 戰爭很可能爆發
- 3. 概率 the theory of probability, probability theory 概率論
1. the quality or state of being probable; the extent to which something is likely to happen or be the case
2. a probable or the most probable event
probability and possibility 有何不同 大不相同. 觀念上完全不同 probability 是在說可能性的大小(thus, quantitatively or qualitatively measurable) possibility 是在說可能性...
probability 是機率 possible 是可能的... An attempt is then made to assign a probability to possible outcome (Thus "probability" is the likelihood that the...
In probability and statistics, the log-normal distribution is the single-tailed... distribution, is an important family of continuous probability distributions, applicable in many fields. Each...