- a blunt-ended surgical instrument used for exploring a wound or part of the body.；a small device, especially an electrode, used for measuring, testing, or obtaining information.
- physically explore or examine (something) with the hands or an instrument；seek to uncover information about someone or something
noun: probe, plural noun: probes
- 1. a blunt-ended surgical instrument used for exploring a wound or part of the body.
- ▪ a small device, especially an electrode, used for measuring, testing, or obtaining information.
- 2. a thorough investigation into a crime or other matter a probe into city hall corruption
- 3. an unmanned exploratory spacecraft designed to transmit information about its environment.
- 4. a projecting device for engaging in a drogue, either on an aircraft for use in in-flight refuelling or on a spacecraft for use in docking with another craft.
- 1. physically explore or examine (something) with the hands or an instrument hands probed his body from top to bottom 同義詞
- ▪ seek to uncover information about someone or something what right had he to probe into her personal life? police are probing a nightwatchman's murder 同義詞
Ex-leader Lee faces probe 1：faces=面對 面臨當動詞用 Probe=調查 偵查 TAIPEI...
Probe into and practise experience and this experience of saying good-bye passively...over case mainly in this research. There is three to study the purpose: 1.Probe into and practise the experience that says good-bye passively in teacher...
Dr.eye: " 1 it probes into to be clear to invest people of area according to different procedure in the... to different procedure in the middle part of, in the Taiwan [buy group ], probe into its' [buys the attitude ] cognition and difference comparison. Dr...