- an established or official way of doing something；a series of actions conducted in a certain order or manner
noun: procedure, plural noun: procedures
- 1. an established or official way of doing something the police are now reviewing procedures rules of procedure
- ▪ a series of actions conducted in a certain order or manner the standard procedure for informing new employees about conditions of work
- ▪ a surgical operation the procedure is carried out under general anesthesia
- ▪ another term for subroutine
- a rule that defines how a particular situation is to be handled, or a particular outcome ...
Oxford American Dictionary
- an official process for dealing with a complaint raised by an employee against their employer ... her complaint was resolved through a grievance procedure
- an established or official way of doing something: the police are now reviewing procedures parliamentary procedure
您好, 提供以下見解給您參考: [procedure] 是[步驟],[程序]的正式標準用法. [step] 用法很多,諸多的涵義中有包含[腳步...step]比較口語化,常聽常見,只有四個字母好寫好記又好唸,用詞屬於較淺顯易懂. [procedure]較正式,更具深度. 但兩者基本上意思是相同的. 形容更細節的程序分析時, step...
process與procedure在字意上相近 用法上不太一樣 proceduren. (名詞 noun) 步驟 程序 指書面或會議上的程序或步驟 ex: The chairman was quite familiar with the procedure for conducting a meeting. 主席對開會的程序很熟悉。 The...
The customer must make the procedure of accessibility to the cable compartment, which depends from the electrical diagram. 客戶 / 客人必須做好取決於電氣原理圖的電纜室易受影響的步驟. 希望可以幫助你 :)))