- a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end；a natural series of changes
- perform a series of mechanical or chemical operations on (something) in order to change or preserve it；deal with (someone or something) using an official procedure
noun: process, plural noun: processes
- 1. a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end military operations could jeopardize the peace process 同義詞
- ▪ a natural series of changes the ageing process
- ▪ a systematic series of mechanized or chemical operations that are performed in order to produce something the manufacturing process is relatively simple 同義詞
- ▪ an instance of a program being executed in a multitasking operating system, typically running in an environment that protects it from other processes.
- ▪ relating to or denoting printing using ink in three colours (cyan, magenta, and yellow) and black to produce a complete range of colour process inks
- 2. a summons or writ requiring a person to appear in court. 同義詞
- 3. a natural appendage or outgrowth on or in an organism, such as a protuberance on a bone.
- 1. perform a series of mechanical or chemical operations on (something) in order to change or preserve it the salmon is quickly processed after harvest to preserve the flavour
- ▪ deal with (someone or something) using an official procedure the immigration authorities who processed him
- ▪ operate on (data) by means of a program.
...敝人口才不好，試著舉例解說，敬請版主大師海涵。 process這個字先看看同義字/類義字字典註解，或許有助更清準... reserved. * = informal or slang 在這邊可以看到process這名詞的語意是朝method這個定義來走的，所以在其眾多...
首先先看名詞 ， process是 過程 https://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/dictionary?p=crimping+ crimp 有 使起皺；使捲曲 的意思，加上ing變成形容詞 在此應該是做為 崎嶇的過程 2015-04-14 10:57:45 補充： 正不正確就要看你的上下文或完整句子
...鐵軌或PC 因為我不知道您的用途，不妨search再找您的需求 defectoscoping process 是其程序 如： 所有網頁 約有5,340項符合DEFECTOSCOPE的查詢結果...