- an article or substance that is manufactured or refined for sale；a substance produced during a natural, chemical, or manufacturing process
noun: product, plural noun: products
- 1. an article or substance that is manufactured or refined for sale food products
- ▪ a substance produced during a natural, chemical, or manufacturing process waste products 同義詞
- ▪ commercially manufactured articles, especially recordings, viewed collectively too much product of too little quality
- 2. a thing or person that is the result of an action or process her perpetual suntan was the product of a solarium 同義詞
- ▪ a person whose character and identity have been formed by a particular period or situation an ageing academic who is a product of the 1960s
- 3. a quantity obtained by multiplying quantities together, or from an analogous algebraic operation.
product advocate 產品行銷員 他們的責任是把產品好處推廣給大眾知道，就像 Steve...
...food for themselves and as feed for farm animals. The grain products group includes breads, pastas, noodles, cereals...
product à工廠生產的產品、農夫種植的農作物或加工過的製品a thing that is...usually for sale 產品；製品 commodity à工廠生產的產品、半成品或原物料a product or a raw material that can be bought and sold, especially between ...