- 1. 生產 steel/wheat production 鋼鐵／小麥生產 mass production 批量生產
- 2. 產量 production increases or rises 產量增長 production falls or drops 產量下降
- 3. 產生 a drug to help blood cell production 能幫助血細胞生成的藥物
- 4. 出示 discounts are available on production of a valid student card 出示有效的學生證即可打折
- 5. 製作
- 6. 上演; 播放 to put on or stage a production of sth. 上演某劇
1. the action of making or manufacturing from components or raw materials, or the process of being so manufactured
2. the total amount of something that is produced
3. the provision of something for consideration, inspection, or use
4. a film, record, play, etc., viewed in terms of its making or staging
...或產品. eg. A firm known for its high-quality products. production : 1. action of manufacturing, extracting, etc, esp in large ...
...因為我通常都會分組競賽 所以 會在 這時候計算分數) 至於 practice 跟 production... 就是練習的部份. 我都會在 practice 的部份 安排聽的練習. 而在...
...溝通好。 The statement follows criticism by the artist of the unauthorized production and sale of Rubber Duck-related merchandise. 後面這句是說...