- the action of making or manufacturing from components or raw materials, or the process of being so manufactured；the harvesting or refinement of something natural
noun: production, plural noun: productions
- 1. the action of making or manufacturing from components or raw materials, or the process of being so manufactured the production of chemical weapons it is no longer in production 同義詞
- ▪ the harvesting or refinement of something natural nonintensive methods of food production
- ▪ the total amount of something that is manufactured, harvested, or refined steel production had peaked in 1974 同義詞
- ▪ the creation or formation of something as part of a physical, biological, or chemical process excess production of collagen by the liver
- ▪ denoting a car or other vehicle that has been manufactured in large numbers a production model
- 2. the process of or financial and administrative management involved in making a movie, play, or record the movie was still in production a production company
- ▪ a movie, play, or record, especially when viewed in terms of its making or staging this production updates the play and sets it in the sixties 同義詞
- ▪ the overall sound of a musical recording; the way a record is produced the record's production is gloriously relaxed
...或產品. eg. A firm known for its high-quality products. production : 1. action of manufacturing, extracting, etc, esp in large ...
...因為我通常都會分組競賽 所以 會在 這時候計算分數) 至於 practice 跟 production... 就是練習的部份. 我都會在 practice 的部份 安排聽的練習. 而在...
...溝通好。 The statement follows criticism by the artist of the unauthorized production and sale of Rubber Duck-related merchandise. 後面這句是說...