- the action of making or manufacturing from components or raw materials, or the process of being so manufactured；the harvesting or refinement of something natural
noun: production, plural noun: productions
- 1. the action of making or manufacturing from components or raw materials, or the process of being so manufactured:
the production of chemical weapons
it is no longer in production
- 2. the harvesting or refinement of something natural:
nonintensive methods of food production
- 3. the total amount of something that is manufactured, harvested, or refined:
steel production had peaked in 1974
- 4. the creation or formation of something as part of a physical, biological, or chemical process:
excess production of collagen by the liver
- 5. denoting a car or other vehicle that has been manufactured in large numbers:
a production model
- 6. the process of or financial and administrative management involved in making a movie, play, or record:
the movie was still in production
a production company
- 7. a movie, play, or record, especially when viewed in terms of its making or staging:
this production updates the play and sets it in the sixties
- 8. the overall sound of a musical recording; the way a record is produced:
the record's production is gloriously relaxed
...因為我通常都會分組競賽 所以 會在 這時候計算分數) 至於 practice 跟 production... 就是練習的部份. 我都會在 practice 的部份 安排聽的練習. 而在...
...或產品. eg. A firm known for its high-quality products. production : 1. action of manufacturing, extracting, etc, esp in large ...
...溝通好。 The statement follows criticism by the artist of the unauthorized production and sale of Rubber Duck-related merchandise. 後面這句是說...