- producing or able to produce large amounts of goods, crops, or other commodities；relating to or engaged in the production of goods, crops, or other commodities
- 1. producing or able to produce large amounts of goods, crops, or other commodities the most productive employees 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ relating to or engaged in the production of goods, crops, or other commodities the country's productive capacity
- ▪ achieving a significant amount or result a long and productive career the therapy sessions became more productive 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ producing or giving rise to the hotel was not productive of amusing company
- ▪ (of a prefix, suffix, or other linguistic unit) currently used in forming new words or expressions many suffixes are common and productive
- 2. (of a cough) that raises mucus from the respiratory tract.
productive synergy 生產綜效 如果兩詞拆開來翻的話 productive 也有豐富的意思 synergy 協同作用 增效作用 台灣大多翻為綜效 Hope it...
請修飾英翻中as productive as a A 30-second elevator exchange can be as productive as a one-hour meeting 在電梯中三十秒的交談， 可能與開會一小時的成效一樣大