- the likely course of a disease or ailment；a forecast of the likely course of a disease or ailment
noun: prognosis, plural noun: prognoses
- 1. the likely course of a disease or ailment the disease has a poor prognosis
- ▪ a forecast of the likely course of a disease or ailment it is very difficult to make an accurate prognosis
- ▪ a forecast of the likely outcome of a situation gloomy prognoses about overpopulation
- the likely course of a medical condition: the disease has a poor prognosis
Prognosis of the Disorder 疾病的預後 At the time of admission to the hospital following the stroke, ...evident. 中風後六個月，pushing的行為就可減輕而不明顯。 19 Pusher syndrome thus has a good prognosis19 and does not seem to negatively influence the outcome of rehabilitation. 19個推者症候群病人都有良好預後且不會影響到...
... to asses muscle composition and assist with formulation of a realistic functional prognosis 早期療育的指示 凱文在出院的時候，被要求參考早期療育，並且被安排在...
...所有格，所以錯。 (2)4.___the analysts are rather passive about the market prognosis in the next two quarters. 多數分析師對下兩季的股市預測態度偏向消極...