- increase rapidly in numbers; multiply；(of a cell, structure, or organism) reproduce rapidly
verb: proliferate, 3rd person present: proliferates, gerund or present participle: proliferating, past tense: proliferated, past participle: proliferated
- 1. increase rapidly in numbers; multiply the science fiction magazines that proliferated in the 1920s
- ▪ (of a cell, structure, or organism) reproduce rapidly the Mediterranean faces an ecological disaster if the seaweed continues to proliferate at its present rate
- ▪ cause (cells, tissue, structures, etc.) to reproduce rapidly electromagnetic radiation can only proliferate cancers already present
- increase rapidly in number; multiply: the science fiction magazines which proliferated in the 1920s
... built upon a peculiarly distorted economy, one that often proliferates pseudo-needs rather than satisfying human needs. 那是建構在...
Goblet= calix= chalice (高腳杯) Proliferate= accelerate= precipitate (使激增) 反義 retard= decelerate(使減速) Ladle = dipper= scoop (杓子)
From the benevolence road ring an on artistic humanities special bookstore, proliferates the entire nearly 50 branch stores to the present the chain-like scale, the honest...