- the possibility or likelihood of some future event occurring；a mental picture of a future or anticipated event
- search for mineral deposits in a place, especially by means of experimental drilling and excavation；look out for; search for
noun: prospect, plural noun: prospects
- 1. the possibility or likelihood of some future event occurring there was no prospect of a reconciliation training that offered a prospect of continuous employment 同義詞
- ▪ a mental picture of a future or anticipated event this presents a disturbing prospect of one-party government 同義詞
- ▪ chances or opportunities for success or wealth the poor prospects for the steel industry 同義詞
- 2. a person regarded as likely to succeed or as a potential customer, client, etc. clients deemed likely prospects for active party membership a great young pitching prospect 同義詞
- ▪ a place likely to yield mineral deposits additional exploration prospects have been identified in this area
- 3. an extensive view of landscape a viewpoint commanding a magnificent prospect of the estuary 同義詞
- 1. search for mineral deposits in a place, especially by means of experimental drilling and excavation the company is also prospecting for gold 同義詞
- ▪ look out for; search for the responsibilities of salespeople to prospect for customers
- the possibility or likelihood of some future event occurring: there was no prospect of a reconciliation some training which offered a prospect of continuous employment
- search for mineral deposits, especially by drilling and excavation: the company is also prospecting for gold
你好 long-term prospect 應該是長期指望/目標 long-term = 長期 prospect = 目標/指望 中期目標/指望...期限各多長，那就要看個人定義摟 若是以我自己的事業來看 Short-term prospect 我是定在1年內 Mid-term prospect 我是定在5年內 Long-term prospect...
tele=電視;電視廣播 prospecting=可能成為主顧的人;有希望的候選人 tele + prospecting=電視主顧 造句: The salesman called on several prospects. 推銷員拜訪了好幾個可能成為主顧的人。
題目: Prospects in the Arts and Science 題目: 展望藝術與科學 作者名:by J...