- succeed in material terms; be financially successful；flourish physically; grow strong and healthy
verb: prosper, 3rd person present: prospers, gerund or present participle: prospering, past tense: prospered, past participle: prospered
- 1. succeed in material terms; be financially successful his business prospered the nation plans to prosper from free trade with the US
- ▪ flourish physically; grow strong and healthy areas where gray squirrels cannot prosper
- ▪ make successful God has wonderfully prospered this nation
- succeed in material terms; be financially successful: his business prospered the state hopes to prosper from free trade with the United States
...連年)是一個人類精神戰勝惡魔的象徵. Now it is healing and prospering and greets visitors with open arms 現在這個國家正於恢復...
We prosper advanced world like this now, because us mankinds are...
... and the opportunities that come your way and you'll prosper. 歡歡喜喜迎接鼠年以及隨之而來的機會,那你就能過得很成功. *embrace: v...