- feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated；(of an event, achievement, etc.) causing someone to feel proud
- 1. feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated a proud grandma of three boys she got nine As and he was so proud of her 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an event, achievement, etc.) causing someone to feel proud we have a proud history of innovation 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. having or showing a high or excessively high opinion of oneself or one's importance a proud, arrogant man
- ▪ having or showing a consciousness of one's own dignity I was too proud to go home 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ imposing; splendid bulrushes emerge tall and proud from the middle of the pond 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. British slightly projecting from a surface when the brake is engaged, the lever does not stand proud of the horizontal 同義詞 反義詞
列出”proud of”的四項文法會更簡潔明瞭喔!!~^_^ 以下為" be proud of "的文法句型 : (一) S.(主詞) + Be V.(be動詞) + proud...
供您參考! proud 是單音節，故其比較級為’prouder，最高級為proudest a) 如A, B就同一性質做比較: Tom is prouder of his wealth than Albert. (Tom比Albert更誇耀他的...
proud moment (part one) To everyone, there will be at least a proud moment in their lives. And I believe that proud ...