- the action of providing or supplying something for use；financial or other arrangements for future eventualities or requirements
- supply with food, drink, or equipment, especially for a journey；set aside an amount in an organization's accounts for a known liability
verb: provision, 3rd person present: provisions, gerund or present participle: provisioning, past tense: provisioned, past participle: provisioned
noun: provision, plural noun: provisions
- 1. the action of providing or supplying something for use new contracts for the provision of services 同義詞
- ▪ financial or other arrangements for future eventualities or requirements farmers have been slow to make provision for their retirement 同義詞
- ▪ an amount set aside out of profits in the accounts of an organization for a known liability, especially a bad debt or the diminution in value of an asset.
- 2. an amount or thing supplied or provided low levels of social provision 同義詞
- ▪ supplies of food, drink, or equipment, especially for a journey. 同義詞
- 3. a condition or requirement in a legal document a key provision in civil rights law an appraisal under the provisions of the National Housing Act 同義詞
- 4. historical an appointment to a benefice, especially directly by the Pope rather than by the patron, and originally before it became vacant.
- 1. supply with food, drink, or equipment, especially for a journey civilian contractors were responsible for provisioning these armies
- 2. set aside an amount in an organization's accounts for a known liability financial institutions have to provision against loan losses
...的;正規的,正式的 drive at a regulation speed 按規定速度行駛 普通的,一般的 provision: n. (名詞 noun) 供應[U][(+of)] Provision of shelter was...
Is the above salary inclusive of any employer provision of statutory provident contribution? 中文翻譯： 以上的薪資金額是否已包含僱主依法...
... → １。實施ˋ執行 ２。強制ˋ強迫 PROVISIONS → １。供應 ２。預備ˋ防備...