過去式：provoked 過去分詞：provoked 現在分詞：provoking
- 1. 激怒 the snake is quite harmless, unless provoked 這種蛇除非被激怒，否則不會傷人
- 2. 挑釁 to provoke sb./sth. to do sth. or into doing sth. 刺激某人／某物做某事
- 3. 引起; 激起 his new book has provoked a great deal of controversy 他的新書引起了很大的爭議
1. stimulate or give rise to (a reaction or emotion, typically a strong or unwelcome one) in someone
2. stimulate or incite (someone) to do or feel something, especially by arousing anger in them
3. deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry
「1. stimulate or give rise to (a reaction or emotion, typically a strong or unwelcome one) in someone」的反義字
「2. stimulate or incite (someone) to do or feel something, especially by arousing anger in them」的反義字
「3. deliberately make (someone) annoyed or angry」的反義字
...breeze has disturbed the surface of the pond. (一陣微風吹縐了池塘)4. provoke v. 激怒; 招惹; 使惱怒(= vex) 跟它接近的還有 irritate, 用法 S(人/事/物...
...i.imgur.com/ZH9B85L.gif 耶輸 網友您好～ Don’t let him provoke you into losing your temper! 不要讓他挑釁你以致發脾氣！ 以上句子...
...17:13:47 補充： 41 The peace talks have ______ a cease-fire. (A)provoked (B)disgraced (C)given rise (D)brought...