- 拔掉; 拉出；撤出
- 1. 拔掉; 拉出 to pull sth. out of ... 從…中拔出某物 to pull sb. out of ... 從…中拉出某人
- 2. 撤出 to pull sb./sth. out of sth. 將某人／某隊伍撤離某處 to pull one's troops out of the battle zone 將部隊撤離戰區
- 3. 拔出 to pull sth. out of sth. 從某處掏出某物
- 1. 駛離 to pull out into sth. 駛離到某處 to pull out in front of sb./sth. 從某人／某物面前駛離
- 2. 駛離車站 to pull out of sth. 駛離某處 the express pulled out of the station exactly on time 特快列車準點從車站開出
- 3. 撤退; 退出 to pull out of sth. 退出
- 4. 可拉開; 可取出
- 5. 恢復水平飛行 to pull out of sth. 從…中拉升起來
供您參考: I risk pulling out my fillings as I chew enormous mouthfuls of Milk...
1. pull out one’s hair ＝to be angry/upset/worried about something (某人對某事感到生氣...identification, she can't get on her flight home. Marissa is ready to pull out her hair with frustration until she meets the cop assigned to...
這句的had是使役動詞，其受詞是名詞tooth，pulled out是受詞補語，用過去分詞表示［被動］。＝昨天我讓我的爛牙給拔了。 ...