- 1. 向上拉; 拔 Don't try to pull up the plant! 別拔那棵植物!
- 2. (使)停下來 The driver pulled up at the gate. 司機在大門前停下車子。
- (使車輛)停下 The driver pulled up at the traffic lights. 司機在紅綠燈前把車停住。
- 【口】糾正某人; 訓斥某人 He was pulled up by the chairman. 他挨了主席一頓訓。
- 獲得巨大成就 The new manager doesn't seem the kind of person who will pull up trees. 這位新上任的經理不像那種多有建樹的人。
- 向上拉；拔 Don't try to pull up the plant! 別拔那棵植物！
- 拉高 to pull sb./sth. up the cliff/out of the well 把某人／某物拉上懸崖／拉出井 to pull oneself up out of the water 從水裡爬上來
- 停車; 停下 to pull up at the traffic lights 在交通燈前停車