- 懲罰；粗暴對待; 大肆利用
過去式：punished 過去分詞：punished 現在分詞：punishing
- 1. 懲罰 to punish sb. for sth. 因某事懲罰某人 murder is punished by life-imprisonment 謀殺罪要判無期徒刑
- 2. 粗暴對待; 大肆利用 a rise in prescription charges would punish the poor 診費提高會使窮人遭殃
1. inflict a penalty or sanction on (someone) as retribution for an offence, especially a transgression of a legal or moral code
2. capitalize on (an opponent's mistake), especially in sport
3. treat (someone) in an unfairly harsh way
「1. inflict a penalty or sanction on (someone) as retribution for an offence, especially a transgression of a legal or moral code」的反義字
...處罰你 你不會因為做了這件錯是而受到大家或任何人的處罰 you will not be punished for your wrongdoings for= 為 punished= 處罰 你不會...
如果是解釋'我曾看到他被處罰'，那句是沒錯 如果想寫他被誰罰可在punished加上bt e.g. I saw him punished by xxx.
... by the hunter. 2. Those children were being punished by the teaching. were being punished 是過去進行被動式...