- 1. 懲罰 corporal or physical punishment 體罰 crime and punishment 罪與罰
- 2. 處罰 to inflict a punishment on sb. 對某人施以處罰 let the punishment fit the crime 按罪量刑
- 3. 粗暴對待 to withstand or stand up to punishment 經受折磨
1. the infliction or imposition of a penalty as retribution for an offence
2. a penalty inflicted as retribution for an offence
3. rough treatment or handling
...裡的成本來得高,仍是建議有死刑的判決. I don't agree that capital punishment is a good way to punish the crimes. I sitill believe human ...
...和選項裡的字，就無從選起了） performance = 表演 prevention =預防 petition = 請願 punishment = 處罸＝penalty 分詞片語imposed on somebody =被權威當局所加諸在某個人...
...moderate. An hour or more of detention is not a punishment. Neither is in-school and out-of-school..., who come to school to learn. The punishments used now will never work for students today...