- remove contaminants from；extract something from
verb: purify, 3rd person present: purifies, gerund or present participle: purifying, past tense: purified, past participle: purified
- 1. remove contaminants from the filtration plant is able to purify 70 tons of water a day a group of 19th-century German painters who set out to purify art 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ extract something from genomic DNA was purified from whole blood
- ▪ make ceremonially clean a ritual bath to purify the soul 同義詞 反義詞
- remove contaminants from: the filtration plant is able to purify 70 tons of water a day they set out to purify art by reviving the spirit and style of early religious painting
Purifying Lotion 也就是潔淨保濕液 作用要看每個品牌所含的成份才會知道 圖片參考：http://www.coasttocoastaustralia.com.au/catalog/images/R_purify_lotion.jpg
...silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times. 您的分析是正確的. 完整的句子... in a furnace on the ground and purified seven times. 此時refined與purified...
...神經醯胺", 也有人直翻成 "賽絡美", 在美容上面用做皮膚保溼之用. purifying 是 purify的變化型, 意思是 "淨化" cream cleanser 的cream這裡是指乳霜...