- IPA[ˈpərpəl pætʃ]
- a run of success or good luck；another term for purple passage
noun: purple patch, plural noun: purple patches
- 1. a run of success or good luck:
people expect me to score in every game now I've hit a purple patch
- 2. another term for purple passage
- n.a run of success or good luck:
- people expect me to score in every game now I've hit a purple patch
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
... 43.born to the purple 44.the wife (went purple with rage) 45.purple/patch 46.purple heart 紫心錠(右旋安非他命,興奮劑) purple還在找 請耐心等 要選我...
...in summer, turning the whole farmlands into purple. Besides lavender fields, it also ...yellow. Green hills look like a large piece of patched cloth in view. Whether strolling in the...