- having or showing determination or resolve；having a useful purpose
- 1. having or showing determination or resolve the purposeful stride of a great barrister
- 2. having a useful purpose purposeful activities
- 3. intentional if his sudden death was not accidental, it must have been purposeful
- having or showing determination or resolve: the purposeful stride of a great lawyer
Oxford American Dictionary
... Partners 譯:與外部夥伴組成聯網 Delivering a Purposeful Message 譯:傳遞一有目的的信息 Focusing on Different...
...reputation mutually. 9. further: We can have further discussion face to face. 10. purposeful: He used to do purposeful things. 11. assisstance: The company...
...that "human resources are the most important assets of any purposeful system...that decentralization, self-management, participative management practice, management by ...