- stop holding something and place it on a surface or the ground；record something in writing
- 1. stop holding something and place it on a surface or the ground
- 2. record something in writing
- 3. make a recording of a piece of music
- 4. suppress a rebellion, riot, or other disturbance by force
- 5. enter someone's name on a list as wishing to do, join, or subscribe to something
- 6. consider someone or something to be of a particular type or to have a particular cause
- 7. pay a specified sum as a deposit
- 8. kill an animal because it is sick, injured, or old
- 9. criticize someone
- 10. preserve or store food or wine for future use
- 11. land an aircraft
- 12. lay a baby down to sleep
put down 這個動詞片語, 加上受詞的情況如下 (1) 受詞是一般名詞時, 位置有2, 都可以 放在後面 put down the book (O) 放在中間 put the book down (O) (2) 受詞是代名詞...
...句英文，讀來不通順。我不知確切意思。我的推測: put down four and carry three eyes. 34 put down (drop, 棄) 4...放下4進3(34)隻眼睛 twice seventeen are thirty-four 和put down four and carry three都是算術用語
這裡的put down相當於write down，是寫下的意思 整句翻譯是 : 寫下這個地址 e.g. Be sure to put down the address of the receiver clearly. 注意要把收信人的地址寫清 2007-06-30 16...