- place a garment, piece of jewellery, etc. on part of one's body；cause a device to operate
- 1. place a garment, piece of jewellery, etc. on part of one's body
- 2. cause a device to operate
- 3. start cooking something
- 4. start to play recorded music or video
- 5. organize or present a play, exhibition, or event
- 6. provide a public transport service
- 7. increase in body weight by a specified amount
- 8. add a specified amount to the cost of something
- 9. (of batsmen) score a particular number of runs in a partnership
- 10. assume a particular expression, accent, etc.
- 11. behave deceptively
- 12. bet a specified amount of money on the outcome of a future event, such as a race or game
- 13. cause someone or something to be subject to something unwelcome or unpleasant
- 14. assign a particular value, figure, or limit to something
- 15. tease or playfully deceive someone
- 16. give someone a phone so that they can talk to the person on the line
...延申。都講得清清楚楚，希望你能懂得這句話的意思。 ------------------------------------ put on hold的成語，是從電話的行為來的，在電話機上，有個按鍵[Hold]，中文...
...衣著裝備 比方單純的一件襯衫，耳環甚至香水也可以用這個字。(從無到有) 2) Put on 指的是基本衣著裝輩之外，額外再添加上的衣裝。好比襯衫之外加件制服，你...
[何謂Put On A Happy Face? 何謂Put on a tab??] put on a happy face...的意思，put on a happy face 就上戴上一副快樂的臉，即是「裝出笑臉」。 put on a tab 先記帳 tab 是帳單。put on a tab 是在餐館、俱樂部等地方吃飯喝酒...