- extinguish something that is burning；turn off a light
- 1. extinguish something that is burning
- 2. turn off a light
- 3. lay something out ready for use
- 4. issue, release, or broadcast a product or message
- 5. cause someone trouble or inconvenience
- 6. upset or annoy someone
- 7. (in sport) defeat a player or team and so eliminate them from a competition
- 8. make someone unconscious by means of drugs or an anaesthetic
- 9. (of a ship) leave a port or harbour
- 10. dislocate a joint
- 11. (of a company) allocate work to a contractor or freelancer to be done off the premises
- 12. (of an engine or motor) produce a particular amount of power
- 13. agree to have sex with someone
put 真的是一個很好用的字,既使只談put out用法都一堆. 先只看這句中put sth out的用法,有...另外也可用於滅火,熄菸,關燈. Put the fire out. Put the cigarette out. Put the lights out...
...跨過...、在...另一邊」之意。 over the road 就是「跨過馬路、在馬路對面」。 Put ... out：把...擺放出來。 2012-10-22 10:24:46 補充： put something out 2 to place something...
希望可以幫到您 Fire : 火災[可數][不可數] A fire : 一場火災 many fires : 多場火災 A forest fire left hundreds of people homeless. 一場森林大火使數百人無家可歸。 It was the largest of the many fires in...