put someone out
- cause someone trouble or inconvenience；upset or annoy someone
- 1. cause someone trouble or inconvenience
- 2. upset or annoy someone
- 3. (in sport) defeat a player or side and so eliminate them from a competition
- 4. make someone unconscious by means of drugs or an anaesthetic
...a limb 竭盡所能例句：I will go out on a limb to help you.我會竭盡所能的幫你go head to head(with someone) 與某人正面衝突例句：I will go...year.根據報導，BMW今年很賺錢。put up with someone or something*容忍某人／某...
...please. No one has to put up with that. (請把煙熄掉...沒人有...3. A: I think we run out of gas. (我們好像沒油了...) B... want to talk about selling someone out? (你要談背叛某某人嗎?) 7...
...culture 吸收融會所有的文化 (又是Rose說的吧..) put one's name down 算我一筆 freal out somebody should be : "freak" out somebody 嚇死人...嗎? horoscope 星座 spat ?? 是spat on someone嗎?...此解為:往某人身上吐口水