put something away
- save money for future use；consume food or drink in large quantities
- 1. save money for future use
- 2. consume food or drink in large quantities
- 3. (in sport) dispatch or score a goal or shot
- ph.save money for future use
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
put away (phrasal verb) 1) to put something in the place where it is usually kept 收拾 ..., stuff yourself, make a pig of yourself put away 是片語，你怎麼會說是不專業的用詞呢？ 應該是說有哪些...
... because I know he needs them tomorrow. 如果在這裡使用put away, 則表示是要收放回某處(例如書架上), 而不是放回書桌上 另外一例: - ...
... tools after work. 工作完畢把你的工具收拾好。 I'll have to put something away for my retirement. 我必需存點什麼供退休後用。 2. 拋棄; 放棄 用法︰ put...