put something away
- save money for future use；consume food or drink in large quantities
- 1. save money for future use
- 2. consume food or drink in large quantities
- 3. (in sport) dispatch or score a goal or shot
- save money for future use
Oxford American Dictionary
put away (phrasal verb) 1) to put something in the place where it is usually kept 收拾 ..., stuff yourself, make a pig of yourself put away 是片語，你怎麼會說是不專業的用詞呢？ 應該是說有哪些...
... because I know he needs them tomorrow. 如果在這裡使用put away, 則表示是要收放回某處(例如書架上), 而不是放回書桌上 另外一例: - ...
... tools after work. 工作完畢把你的工具收拾好。 I'll have to put something away for my retirement. 我必需存點什麼供退休後用。 2. 拋棄; 放棄 用法︰ put...